[3830] CQ160 CW N6AA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6aa@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N6AA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 17:27:44 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N6AA
Operator(s): N6AA
Station: N6AA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

Total:  QSOs = 318  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 29  Total Score = 78,480

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Was away a good deal of the time, but still managed 15 Europeans, a high number
for me.

1st night - only called stations, keying manually and logging by computer.

2nd day - interfaced computer to rig.

2nd night - operated with rig keyed by computer including calling CQ at times.

... err. Looks like the operator fell asleep at the rig for 15 minutes around
0900 the second night with the CQ machine repeating. Telephone rang, and
helpful competitor alerted me that many were calling and I was not coming back
to anyone. Gulp. Burning candle at both ends didn't work. Does this phone call
mean that I should enter as assisted?