[3830] CQ160 CW C6ANM Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ne1b.c6awb@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW C6ANM Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 18:39:17 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: C6ANM
Operator(s): C6ANM, NE1B, N1GN
Station: C6ANM

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Nassau, Bahamas
Operating Time (hrs): 29.3

Total:  QSOs = 1090  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 66  Total Score = 809,100

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Very exciting contest. Best 160 cndx I have ever heard.  Mainly came to the
Bahamas to thaw out.  We put up an Inverted-L with 44' vertical and 20 radials
plus 2 Beverages.  Rig was a modest Yaesu FT-857D. Was overwhelmed by contacts
with EY, 4Z5 and UA0s.  We heard JAs and were heard by JAs but did not have
exchange.  Happy to finally work WY and MB on Sunday. Of course, no YT, NT, NU
or LB.  Thanks to all for the Qs and new countries!