[3830] CQ160 CW KY5R Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, timky5r@hughes.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW KY5R Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 09:45:52 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KY5R
Operator(s): KY5R
Station: KY5R

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5

Total:  QSOs = 304  State/Prov = 47  Countries = 46  Total Score = 111,786

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

GReat cndx as echoed by all who previously posted hr. Missed  my sunset openings
both days but able to play at EU sunrise Sat nite. Great to hr all the activity.
This was an part time,S&P effort as I am not up to speed to run on such an
active band. After this test I may have to finally get "on the stick" [to get
up to speed on running inthis mode. All  op's I hrd running where having a good
time. Hate to be sitting on the sideline...... Tha Alabama Contest Group had a
good showing. Look for all in the SSB version of this event in Feb.  Tim, KY5R
in " sweet home Alabama"