[3830] CQ160 CW A71BX(@A71BX/P) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mccarty@hal-pc.org
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW A71BX(@A71BX/P) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 11:47:42 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: A71BX
Operator(s): A71BX, K5GN
Station: A71BX/P

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Marrouna, Qatar
Operating Time (hrs): 21

Total:  QSOs = 581  State/Prov = 18  Countries = 60  Total Score = 419,796

Club:

Comments:

Another Field Day-style effort from the Qatar Amateur Radio Society group.  This
time, an inland location so not as strong as last trip.  But beverages helped us
hear much better!  It never rains in the desert except for when we put up a
vertical for the low bands. Conditions were really terrific the first night and
poor to good the second, but we had great fun!  Great to work as far as my home
state of Texas and to even hear some weak W6's!  Had to stop early to take it
all down so we could get back to work on Monday, but it was worth it to hear
160 in such terrific shape.