[3830] CQ160 CW TA2RC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW TA2RC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 15:18:42 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: TA2RC
Operator(s): TA2RC
Station: TA2RC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Izmit-Kocaeli
Operating Time (hrs): 21

Total:  QSOs = 726  State/Prov = 3  Countries = 57  Total Score = 423,180

Club:

Comments:

Hello!

We did not live any unusual good TB propagation at this part of the world:(
A few days ago I did a good JA and NA runs from station.I tried to operate from
Kefken Island,my real contest location,but transport is cancelled from bad WX
conditions again.

Midnights were better here,made good EU runs but at two mornings there were
very poor propagation,especially last two hours to sunrises.It was not possible
to catch more NA multies.

And hard fight with storms and rain statics at this area.SV9,SV5 multies was
not QRV.Also TA3D is effected from this WX conditions.

Toys here:
***1/4 WL inverted L on sea wall of my garden with 8 1/4 WL radials on the
ground,a copper ground rod to ground,and a bold aluminium wire group ending
with a big aluminium plaque in the sea.
***TS 870S,80W,Win-test and Rigblaster plus.
***Still no RX system:(

I missed a real contest operation from Kefken Island with HP and RX system...

TNX for all QSOs,SRI for those I lost in QRN & QRM.

73 from Anatolia!

Ozer,TA2RC