[3830] BARTG Sprint MM0EAX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint MM0EAX Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 18:15:39 -0800
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: MM0EAX
Operator(s): MM0EAX
Station: MM0EAX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Orkney Islands
Operating Time (hrs): 16

   80:   99   99
   40:  176  176
   20:  202  202
   15:    0    0
   10:    0    0
-----------------
Total:  477  477  Mults = 81  Total Score = 193,185

Club:

Comments:

First BARTG, 20m closed early here and the 40/80 vertical folded on me just into
a run of JA and Asian mults! Lost nearly 5 hours repairing it in the Dark!

Kind off lost heart when i resumed @ nearly 300 serials behind the front
runners. Plodded on though seeing as the XYL had helped me out holding a torch
in the freezing cold (-2)! She would have hit the roof had i given up HI HI

Tried Writelog for logging for the first time that worked great with my
microKEYER II.

Caught all the W mults and all bar (JA3) out East, Bizarre conditions up here
never seen a South American! And only one VK!

So only the 5 continents. Pity about that 1 Q would have boosted the score by
42,000+ :-(

See you next year.