[3830] CQ160 CW K0DI Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K0DI Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 19:08:03 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K0DI
Operator(s): N2CEI, K4SME, WJ9B, K0DI
Station: K0DI

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 29

Total:  QSOs = 1114  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 58  Total Score = 408,020

Club:

Comments:

Great conditions from our perspective both nights.  Used a single
balloon-supported vertical and spent too much time wrestling with the balloon!

Some tremendous signals on the band:
KL7RA sounded like 20 meter stateside Saturday morning.  After searching for so
many lite KH and KL Qs to complete a sweep or work all states in 160 contests, I
just had to stop and listen to that for a while as with the signals from JA a
few hours later.

Strong signals from Eastern Europe as well, UR5QU came blasting in sounding
like stateside.

This 160 contest was unique for the best conditions I've experienced on the
band.

Had a great time with our temporary set-up.  Thanks for all of the Q's

73,
Dave K0DI