[3830] NCCC Sprint KP2/KZ5D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KP2/KZ5D LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 19:21:09 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - Jan 30

Call: KP2/KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KP2/KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KP2
Operating Time (hrs): :22

  160:   3      2
   80:   7      7
   40:  10      7
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  20     16  Total Score = 320

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Please accept my sincere apology for the numerous goofs in tonight's NS. I
wanted to get on from KP2, but had a problem with MM keying the FT1000MP.
Thanks to Ken, N2ZN's answer to my plea on the reflector, I was able to turn
off the internal keyer and send CW with MM. But then I had a number of setup
errors in my haste to get in the NS. Even had the section set as my home QTH,
LA. Thanks John, K4BAI, for pointing that out. So without a keyer I was unable
to answer questions or provide simple fills. Had to send the entire report.

Hope the section mult was worth it for those of you who endured the Qs with
me.
Next time I'll be back at home in familiar surroundings just handing out LA
mults.

73 de Art KZ5D at KP2/KZ5D