[3830] CQ160 CW OK1DQT Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW OK1DQT Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 05:21:02 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: OK1DQT
Operator(s): OK1DQT
Station: OK1DQT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 20

Total:  QSOs = 810  State/Prov = 26  Countries = 62  Total Score = 389,320

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to all for excelent weekend. The conditions were great. Unfortunately
there werw same technical difficulties during the weekend. Just short windstorm
at 02.40Z in Saturday caused breakage of the part of my GND HALFLOOP, which is
placed at my neighbors´garden. I finished the repair at noon on Saturday. This
repair made me quite tired. Again started at 16Z. I was pleasded by HS0ZEE who
called me while he had a sunrise. The fast login ZY7C was also wondwerful
moment. The other multiplayer - XE1, CE1, V31, KV4, 9H, UK, PJ2, HI and VP9 was
not sucessful anymore.CU in next year
Rig: IC746 + home brew PA 700W
        ANT: GND HALFLOOP (17- 47-18 m) with several short radials,
                   220 m Beverage for 60 degrees