[3830] NCCC Sprint W0YK HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W0YK HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 19:06:15 -0800 (PST)
                    NCCC Sprint -Feb 7

Call: W0YK
Operator(s): W0YK
Station: W0YK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:  17
   40:  21
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  38     16  Total Score = 592

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This practice was sorely needed!  Thought is was a trivial matter of just
turning on the equipment, loading my configuration from the last Sprint and
using the old keyboard template.  Surprise.  The messages didn't make any sense
and didn't match the template.  I was just as amazed as the other stations every
time I pressed a Fn key.  I have no clue what went wrong, but hopefully I can
straighten it all out and be a little less klutzy tomorrow.

Thanks for the Qs,
Ed - W0YK