[3830] NA Sprint CW NO5W LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW NO5W LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 07:32:16 -0800 (PST)
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   93       2
   40:   64    1.25
   20:   28     .75
---------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: CTDXCC Dashers

Comments:

K3, fan inverted vees at 20ft, CQ/X de NO5W ver 1.7.6

I started off the contest wondering if 20M would be productive. It took less
than the 45 minutes I stayed there -- probably too long -- to find out there
were QSOs to be made but only three mults (CA/OR/ID). I also wondered if this
was the time that I'd finally make the 200 Q level. It took longer to find that
out as I just missed that mark -- but it was the closest I've ever come and was
a personal best. It was great to have an 80M antenna for a change. Even though
half of one side of the antenna is only five feet high as it runs stealthily
along the rails of my privacy fence, 80M turned out to be my best band. Also
great to have a new K3 which performed flawlessly amidst the rough and tumble
of the sprint.

As always it's a privilege to play radio sport with some very fine CW ops.
Thanks for the Qs. See you next time and in some QSO parties in between.

73/Chuck/NO5W