[3830] XE RTTY VE3GSI SO1R LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3gsi@canada.com
Subject: [3830] XE RTTY VE3GSI SO1R LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 09:42:01 -0800 (PST)
                    Mexico RTTY International Contest

Call: VE3GSI
Operator(s): VE3GSI
Station: VE3GSI

Class: SO1R LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   64   189     5
   40:   39   128    20
   20:  286   875    61
   15:    2     6     2
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  391  1198    88  Total Score = 105,424

Club:

Comments:

Not much to say other than my 40 meter delta antenna seems to favour EU and
Western US more then Southern US, SA and Central America. Forty and eighty
meters were also noisy this weekend, but twenty had an amazingly low floor
noise level.

For multipliers I was able to find 25 Mexican stations which help my score
quite a bit. Thanks to all for the Q's, look for my log in LoTW and QSL card
exchanges are always welcome.