[3830] MnQP W0BH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] MnQP W0BH Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 12:06:09 -0800 (PST)
                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 9
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:     104       21
   40:     105       35
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
-------------------------
Total:     209       56  Mults = 79  Total Score = 37,446

Club:

Comments:

Most of the day, I had non-stop good but not loud propagation to MN from Kansas
on both 40m and 80m.  Both would fade from time to time and I know I missed
some mults. I also heard MN weakly on 20m a few times, but could never get
through. I was able to work the four remaining counties I needed in Minnesota,
so got a sweep over the years at least.  Overall, I worked 83 unique calls.

A BIG thanks to the mobile ops.  NE9U/m was the leader in signal strength into
Kansas at first until he simply disappeared.  Now I know why .. Murphy moved
from TX to MN!  Good work getting back on the air Scott and Art! I really enjoy
reading about all the mobile adventures.

Here are the mobile stats:

24 N0IJ
20 NE9U
18 N0IM
16 N0PI
15 AC0W K0PC
12 W0ZQ
11 N0EO
8  K0LD
5  KE0G N0UR
2  K3WT
1  K0SV

Congrats to Mike on the county sweep!  And thanks to the MWA for another
well-run, and judging by the pileups, well-attended event.  Already looking
forward to the next one.

73, Bob, w0bh