[3830] NMQP N5NA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5na@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NMQP N5NA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 13:35:30 -0800 (PST)
                    New Mexico QSO Party

Call: N5NA
Operator(s): N5NA
Station: N5NA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  198     61  Mults = 47  Total Score = 42,958

Club:

Comments:

I drove over to NM from Midland, TX, for the QSO party and then do some skiing.
There was a good bit of activity despite being the same weekend as three other
QSO parties.  I mainly was interested in CW but did venture into the phone
portion of the band when things got slow on CW.

Late in the afternoon and evening the RTTY contest and NA Sprint made it
difficult on CW.  I finished out my route in Santa Fe county only making 5
QSO's on 80m CW.

Sunday was spent skiing at Santa Fe.  They needed more snow and got it Sunday
afternoon making for an adventurous trip back down the mountain!

The following counties were activated with indicated number of QSOs:
Roosevelt(41)
Harding(40)
Guadalupe(38)
Curry(38)
Mora(26)
Quay(26)
DeBaca(20)
SanMiguel(18)
Lea(8)
SantaFe(5)

Thanks to the following stations with 2 or more QSO's:
AA6YX(6)
W4UCZ(5)
WA2VYA(5)
N4ALN(4)