[3830] RTTY WPX K3OO(@K3OOOOO) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3oo@k3oo.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX K3OO(@K3OOOOO) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 17:24:28 -0800 (PST)
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: K3OO
Operator(s): K3OO
Station: K3OOOOO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-----------------
Total:  103   1  Prefixes = 1  Total Score = 1

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Just using Icom 756 pro3. Loaded two memories one with "k3oo" other with "599
073". Sent with the pro3 memories and used the internal pro3 decoder. I was
surprised how well the pro3 decoder worked.

Used a paper log as to not dupe anyone.

I haved rarely used or listened on rtty for a very very long time. When I last
did rtty was back in the 60's as a teenager at our local radio club. The rtty
setup back then weighed more then a car.

103 qso's in 46 countries.. fun time for a cold February day.

73,Rick K3OO