[3830] RTTY WPX KI6DY/0 SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ki6dy@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX KI6DY/0 SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 17:44:14 -0800 (PST)
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: KI6DY/0
Operator(s): KI6DY
Station: KI6DY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 22.5

   80:  188   438
   40:  182   500
   20:  279   471
   15:   29    75
   10:    0     0
-----------------
Total:  678  1484  Prefixes = 279  Total Score = 414,036

Club:

Comments:

Squeezed this one in between taking care of a new puppy, working out, and three
sets of visitors on Sunday afternoon.

Probably did more search and pounce than in any contest I have done in recent
memory. Running low power, and conditions as they were, made running difficult.
Seemed to have the most success CQing on 80M.

This was my 1st contest using MTTY. Several times the xmit would cut out right
after engaging a function key. Other than that it seemed to work well.

Hope to have the 2nd radio on-line for NAQP RTTY.

Conditions were better than I expected for a SFI of 70.

73 de Bob  (KI6DY)