[3830] RTTY WPX AJ1I(W1UE) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, egan.dennis88@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX AJ1I(W1UE) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 18:26:25 -0800 (PST)
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: AJ1I
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: W1KM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Radios: SO2R

   80:  439  1638
   40:  726  2788
   20:  906  2140
   15:   62   146
   10:    0     0
-----------------
Total: 2133  6712  Prefixes = 737  Total Score = 4,946,744

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

It was definitely a 20/40M slugfest this weekend!  I trended ahead of last year
the entire contest, but still lagged behind K3MM and K4GMH.  Maybe next year
I'll catch those guys in this one!

15M was pretty much a washout, with a few Europeans worked, the furthest north
being OH and DL!  Nothing was ever heard on 10M.  Its always tough to find a
frequency on 40M, and 20M was packed with RTTY signals from 14050 to 14140 the
entire weekend.  My new K3, which was one of the two that I used, performed
flawlessly; I'm going to have to spend some time really learning how to use
that rig to its best advantage.

Congrats to K3MM and K4MGH, as I'm pretty sure they both beat me easily.
Thanks to everyone for the Qs!

Dennis W1UE