[3830] RTTY WPX G3WW SOSB/15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dez.zc4dw@virgin.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX G3WW SOSB/15 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 02:37:45 -0800 (PST)
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: G3WW
Operator(s): G3WW
Station: G3WW

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: IO92
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:
   20:   27   79
   15:  123  292
   10:
-----------------
Total:  123  292  Prefixes = 93  Total Score = 27,156

Club:

Comments:

15m very lively but 95% of the stations were worked in day 1, plenty of Russians
and the YB's were strong. Ran out of new stations to find day 2, however, real
pleased when XW1B called me Sunday morning.

The US was workable from EU both days but on the skewed path towards south
America. I saw this last year 10m during WPX CW.

When 15 closed I worked a handful of W's on 20 towards Triple Play.

Great fun.