[3830] RTTY WPX E77DX M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX E77DX M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 12:30:04 -0800 (PST)
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: E77DX
Operator(s): E70R, E70T, E77DX
Station: E77DX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Prijedor (JN84IX)
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   51   224
   40:  697  3292
   20:    0     0
   15:   66    37
   10:    0     0
-----------------
Total:  814  3699  Prefixes = 469  Total Score = 1,734,831

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

I came on wednesday evening to the station. During thursday and friday Dado
E74AW and my self managed to repair 40m yagi, made new 500m long beverage to NA
and to made order at station.Friday afternoon Zoran E76C joined us.
Unfortunatly there was not enough expirienced operators (i never operated in
RTTY contest before and other guys were to busy)so we decided to let Zoran E76C
to operate alone on 20m and i think when i look to the top 20m scores that was a
right desision. I couldnt resist and i get also into contest making my first
RTTY contest QSOs. Was very surpirsed with big RTTY activity and some very
familiar callsigns which i never expected on RTTY.....!
Satrday afternoon Robi E77E, Vlado E70T, Ranko E70R, Zoka E78AB joined us. We
made few QSOs more, but most of the time we spent working in the shack,
preapering the station for next contests and talking about future contest plans
and antenna work! We had again very nice time and unfortunatly only WX was not
ok for antenna work. Sonday late afternoon i was again on the way to OE,
unfortunatly with a cold and pain in my back. Moday morning i was allready in
Vienna in hospital in the hands of dr Ivan (OE1DIA) who told me after MRT i
have discusprolaps. As main tower worker @ E77DX i think our antenna projekt
will be slown down a bit....!

Tnx for QSOs and i CU in ARRL CW!

73 es best dx