[3830] RTTY WPX S55O(@S51WND) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, s55o@hamradio.si
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX S55O(@S51WND) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 14:29:11 -0800 (PST)
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: S55O
Operator(s): S55O
Station: S51WND

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Vrtojba
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:  149   598
   40:  108   496
   20:   10    27
   15:
   10:
-----------------
Total:  267  1121  Prefixes = 195  Total Score = 218,595

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Hellow!

Just some fun qso's to try out new inv V on 7 Mhz and enjoy some RYRYRYR in my
ears :)

Had fun, dipole on 20m not working realy well..couldnt get noticed by many
strong staions. Well we have to have something to improve for the next contest
HI. Otherwise no problems with the eqipment at all! Thanks to Kris S50XX that
lended me his RTTY interface.

Equip:
Mark V  60-80W output
dipoles 20/40/80
MTTY with N1MM

Thank you for the qso's! Being called by v31tb and vu2nkg on 7 was enough to
keep me going :) Cu with more time and better equip!

Boštjan - Ian S55O