[3830] RTTY WPX YT0A(@YU1EXY) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nijah@sezampro.yu
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX YT0A(@YU1EXY) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 16:24:52 -0800 (PST)
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: YT0A
Operator(s): YT1WW, YU1KT, YU1VLA, YT1TA, YT7AW, YT2WW
Station: YU1EXY

Class: M/S HP
QTH: KN04FT
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  512  2250
   40:  886  4062
   20:  580  1456
   15:   15    42
   10:    0     0
-----------------
Total: 1993  7810  Prefixes = 717  Total Score = 5,599,770

Club: YU Contest Club

Comments:

Nice contest, with low score on 20 and 15 meters but anyway it was fun..
We would like to thanks everyone for contact, especially thanks to Goran YT7AW
for his participation in our team, Zoran YU1EW for technical support, Bora
YU1XX and Janja for logistick and Zoran (Plavi) YU1IE for greate pancakes on
sunday afternoon. :)

See you all next year..

YU1EXY Digi team