[3830] ARRLDX CW W0MU SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0mu@w0mu.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W0MU SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 16:16:44 -0800 (PST)
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W0MU
Operator(s): W0MU
Station: W0MU

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: co
Operating Time (hrs): 11.1

  160:   17    15
   80:   38    27
   40:   44    38
   20:  239    89
   15:   42    28
   10:    4     4
-------------------
Total:  384   201  Total Score = 230,949

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

What happened to the low bands on Saturday night?  Friday was great.  I passed
on lots of stations with huge pileups thinking they would be easier to work on
Saturday.  WRONG!  Tried to stay off 40m as it wipes out the dsl in the house
and takes down W0MU-1 CC cluster Node.

spend the last hour on 40m, I could not resist.  The dsl stayed up more or
less.  Even worked a couple of people on 80 around 4:40 pm local time.  Great
opening late in the contest on 40 to europe long before our sunset.

15 and 10 were bad!  Could only muster a couple of JA's on 15m.

The K3 sure makes CW much more enjoyable.

Inv L on 160 vertical sectio is about 90ft tall
Inv V on 80 at 70 ft
SteppIR 4 ele at 70ft
XM240 2 ele 40m beam at 85ft

See you in the NA RTTY QSO next weekend and then ARRL DX SSB.