[3830] ARRLDX CW AL9A SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, al9a@mtaonline.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW AL9A SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 16:22:41 -0800 (PST)
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:   70    25
   80:   54    18
   40:   98    31
   20:  302    51
   15:   71    13
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  595   138  Total Score = 246,330

Club:

Comments:

Most of Saturday was wiped out with family activities, but had fun none the
less.  My biggest CW effort since getting back into that mode.  Even worked up
enough courage to call CQ a few times.  Wow, the pile ups on 20M were something
else.  At least it seemed that way to me.  I've gained new appreciation for
those CW ops working a pile up at a rare DX location!  Biggest surpirse was how
many QSO's and mults I was able to pry out of 160M.  That turned out to be a
better band for me than 80M and almost better than 40M.  Even managed to few
contacts on 15M which was a great surprise.  Do we have to wait a whole year
for the next one?