[3830] ARRLDX CW VE3CR M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dferris1@cogeco.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VE3CR M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 16:24:04 -0800 (PST)
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3CR
Operator(s): VE3CR, VA3DF
Station: VE3CR

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   67    36
   80:  186    66
   40:  240    74
   20:  779    83
   15:   69    35
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1341   294  Total Score = 1,182,762

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Seems like we just began this contest a few hours ago - talk about time passing
quickly! The result exceeded our expectations in terms of numbers of qsos and
mults in spite of conditions that were difficult at times.

Sure did enjoy some great runs on 20 and also working some nice dx on 40
Saturday night (actually early Sunday AM). 40 was just a zoo at the end of the
contest....

Many thanks to VE3CR for inviting me to be part of this multi-single and also
to his XYL Sheila for tons of great food - a great time was had by all.

Sunspots, we don't need no stinkin' sunspots!

73,

Doug
VA3DF