[3830] ARRLDX CW PY2SEX SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW PY2SEX SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 16:49:52 -0800 (PST)
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: PY2SEX
Operator(s): PY2SEX
Station: PY2SEX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Campinas
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:
   80:    1      1
   40:  573     52
   20:  455     55
   15:  561     55
   10:   81     19
-------------------
Total: 1671   5913  Total Score = 912,366

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

Well, was good to be on this contest again, so much fun even with only 100w. I
did some craziness last night when I tried to tunning my 40m antenna on 80m
with only 25w, but worked in some way. I got one QSO on 80m,. hihihihi.
I Could see that my antennas worked pretty good and the propagation was nice on
first day. A lot of QSB also annoyed me a lot.
I got surprised with an opening on 10m that was so cool, but not too much
stations to enjoy this opening.

My Heineken's Barrel was great to keep me on (or NOT..) HIHIHI.. (Photo will be
on QRZ.COM)

Using Get score was cool as well....

Thank you all for been in my log and I hope c u all again on the SSB.

LOG will be on LOTW Tomorrow.

73
Alex - PY2SEX
TPA #170