[3830] ARRLDX CW KH6LC M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KH6LC M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 16:56:46 -0800 (PST)
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): KH6LC,AH6RE,N6GQ,NH6V
Station: KH6LC

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Keaau HI
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  242    51
   80:  754    58
   40: 1026    59
   20: 1038    58
   15:  946    59
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 4043   284  Total Score = 3,440,376

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to all for a very enjoyable contest.  All of us had a great time,
especially Robbie NH6V on the lowbands the first night.  He was stoked.
We were MS, not enuff ops for a M2 this time.  160 & 80 were our highpoints,
our one contact on 10 (thanks NR5M) had to be the lowpoint.   On 10 Meters, if
folks would point out this direction midday we could work quite a few of you.
It's frustrating to hear you work SA and Carib and not be able to play.  Good
to hear lots of activity, especially from KH6.  Hope to work you all in the WPX
CW Test.

                            73 & Aloha,
            Lloyd KH6LC, Curt AH6RE, Jeff N6GQ, Rob NH6V

                  ...on da Big Island near Hilo