[3830] ARRLDX CW W0ETT SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0ett@msn.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W0ETT SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 17:14:17 -0800 (PST)
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:   25    22
   80:   53    37
   40:  139    56
   20:  319    76
   15:   47    21
   10:
-------------------
Total:  583   212  Total Score = 370,788

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Good condx, especially Friday evening on low bands and Saturday morning on 20m
into EU where loud signals reminded me of the high point in sunspot a few years
ago.  It was so good that I was able to QSO VQ9RD for best distant QSO.  15m
opened to Carribean, Central, and So. America, and even worked CT9L, D4C, ZM1A,
KL7, KH6, and several JAs.  Nil on 10m.

Great to hear a lot of GMCCers active for this one:  K0UK, KO7X, N0KE, N0HF,
K0FX, K0RF, W0MU, K6XT, AD1C, KI0J, and former member N2IC.  I think all but
Jim AD1C with his indoor antenna beat me in a pileup or two during the
contest.

73 Ken, W0ETT

Rig:  FT1000MP Mark V @ 150w to HF yagis and 80/160m inv. L, shunt fed tower
with 45 radials, and 480 ft beverage.