[3830] ARRLDX CW E77DX SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW E77DX SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 17:44:43 -0800 (PST)
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: E77DX
Operator(s): E77DX (OE1EMS)
Station: E77DX

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: Prijedor (JN84IX)
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:  352    41
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  352    41  Total Score = 43,296

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

Only part time activity, logprogram is showing about 7 hours and 30 min of
activity.

This was my second contest i operated remotly from my apaerment in Vienna!
Unfortunatly i get 1 hour late into contest (was zzzzzzzzzzz to long)!
Finished around 06:30 with 304 QSO in the log and 41 mults....wow!!!!
There was no real opening to west coast, only worked 2 x CA and 1 x AZ!
I came also a bit late second night on the band, but there was only much QRN
(snow strom in E7)and signals were prety down in compare to 1st night. So after
10 qso´s in about 1 hour and hearing all the time DK8YY key clicks (he ignored
all comments about his signal) who just park 1 KHz down from my freq i decided
to quit and came back on the band later. But i didn´t heard alarm clock and
stay sleeping till 06:00 UTC; i didn´t want even to check the band so late!
Spend whole day with Mario DJ2MX + his family + my family and it was fun.
in last hour of contest i managed to work about 30 station more.

I am very curios what did other 160m SOSB stations second night from EU?

Setup:
FT-2000 + AMP
4 SQ
500m long beverage to USA

Thanks for QSO and cu in WW DX 160m SSB !!!

73 es best dx
de OE1EMS/E77DX
Braco