[3830] ARRLDX CW W3PP M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W3PP M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 06:07:07 -0800 (PST)
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W3PP
Operator(s): W3PP K3WI WB4FDT W2GJ WG3J NW3Y
Station: W3PP

Class: M/M HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  165    68
   80:  753    89
   40: 1181   114
   20: 1605   112
   15:  422    81
   10:    5     5
Total: 4131   469  Total Score = 5,722,269

Club:

Comments:

Low band cndx good, but 15 and especially 10, very poor.  Bad spots were about
the worst I have seen.  We all make them, but they got repeated at an
unacceptable level.  People seemed to work bad spots and then respot them.
Example was spot for EA4A (EA4KA) that got respotted several times as EA4A.
Many of the original bad spots may be attributed to poor code reader
performance, but the repeats are just poor operating.