[3830] ARRLDX CW K6NR SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K6NR SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 06:30:30 -0800 (PST)
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K6NR
Operator(s): K6NR
Station: K6NR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:   19    16
   80:   59    27
   40:  103    39
   20:  313    67
   15:   39   117
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  533   165  Total Score = 261,855

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were pretty good on 20 meters down, and 15 meters was open to
JA to a reasonable degree both days.  I worked a few QRP stations in Japan
on 15 but never got any runs going there.  Good JA runs on 20 and 40.  It
was great to hear 20 open to Europe both days.

I worked the contest remotely via network control; station is near
Victorville, I'm in Orange County.  My K3 is a distinct improvement
over the TS480 as a remote contest radio.

  Dana