[3830] ARRLDX CW K9XV(@W9RE) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K9XV(@W9RE) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 11:00:01 -0800 (PST)
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K9XV
Operator(s): K9XV, K9NN, N9FC, W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 42

  160:  100    61
   80:  335    77
   40:  848   107
   20: 1243   110
   15:  274    78
   10:   15     8
-------------------
Total: 2815   441  Total Score = 3,716,307

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

First time for a multi-2 from this station (read associated RF, computer,
issues, etc).  Also first time using WinTest for the station and 3 of the ops.
Still can't understand why ESM is not there and only 7 cw messages with one
keystroke.  WinTest and the network preformed flawlesly.

Lost the top 20 meter antenna as the prop pitch was going and no one noticed so
the coax got twisted off.  The 2 element 80 yagi was not working properly either
so went with the temporary 4 sq.

Conditions at the start we pretty bad but did improve slightly.

I think 160 conditions were the best although we had very bad noise on Saturday
night to Europe.

We had 2 ops for 85% of the time and the other 2 ops for 50%.

Thanks to my xyl Ann for the food.

All had fun and got good experience.