[3830] ARRLDX CW N2MM SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N2MM SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 17:01:21 -0800 (PST)
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N2MM
Operator(s): N2MM
Station: N2MM

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: SNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 42

  160:   85    58
   80:  252    76
   40:  630    99
   20: 1039   103
   15:  115    52
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 2121   388  Total Score = 2,467,680

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

40m rather disappointing for me...Yagi worked more like a dipole. Maybe because
the capacity hats were destroyed in several windstorms. Nevertheless, I didn't
miss any mults that I heard. I worked lots of Ja's and pacific. Bad weather
precluded me from either fixing the high 5el 15m yagi or putting up a short
boom quad. Forced to use a TH6DXX at 50 feet. I just couldn't hear anything.
Only mistake was getting up late Saturday morning. 20m was already 2 hours
open! 20m was a disaster for me on Sunday...I never could get any real runs
going and finding a place to hang my hat was difficult.....Thanks for all the
q's