[3830] ARRLDX CW W5KFT M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cterkla@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W5KFT M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 20:25:15 -0800 (PST)
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W5KFT
Operator(s): KG5U, W5TA, N9NB, N1XS
Station: W5KFT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   46    33
   80:  216    75
   40:  722   102
   20:  897   102
   15:  150    55
   10:   21    10
-------------------
Total: 2052   377  Total Score = 2,269,917

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

First I want to thank Bryan, W5KFT for extending the use of the ranch
station and to Robert, K5PI for helping with the station setup. Next
to Dale, KG5U, Dick, W5TA, and Todd, N9NB for coming to participate in
the contest.  We had a great time, and things played well for us.  It was
a little disappointing to have just one Q on 10 until about 44 hours into
the contest, but then a check of 10 (just had to check ) showed some
life (21 Q's and 10 mults total) which helped the bottom line. We were
able to muster 100+ countries on 2 bands. And the last mult, with less
than 5 minutes left was BV who answered our CQ.
Special thanks to all the stations that QSY'd for us and thanks to all
for all of the contacts.