[3830] ARRLDX CW KV8Q SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv8q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KV8Q SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 16:51:58 -0800 (PST)
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 38

  160:    7     7
   80:   88    49
   40:  177    67
   20:  415    87
   15:   31    16
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  718   226  Total Score = 486,804

Club:

Comments:

What other sport can you have so much fun?  No sunspots but that
didn't limit the amount of activity.  It always amazes me that a
simple 100 watts and a piece of wire can be heard overseas.  Some
people have outstanding ears and receivers.  And, for that, I am very
thankful.  We had a nice opening to Europe on Sunday on 15 meters.
Big signals but few stations.  Thanks to everyone for all of the Q's.
Yeah, we will be there next year for more hours of amazement.  See
you all then.
Rig = TenTec Jupiter @ 100 watts.
Antenna = G5RV @ 45 feet.
Software = N1MM logger