[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, desk@nwlink.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 21:26:18 -0800 (PST)
                    NCCC Sprint - Feb 27

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   7      3
   80:  18      7
   40:  31      7
   20:   1      1
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  57     18  Total Score = 1,026

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Always a hoot !  thanks for the Qs. Local boy NN7SS (the OTHER SS) was only guy
on 20. tried beaming ZL for backscatter into W6 but nary a dit. Folks should
try that at the start on 20, especially as the days get longer. jumped to 40
and into the fray!  used my beverage for rx on 40 80 and 160 and it opened up a
whole new world for me (yep.... a world of far away stations i could hear, and
NOT work! hahahah). Heard-not-worked regulars K0AD, K9BGL, NO3M, N9RV, N9FC and
on and on).  N4OGW and W0BH were loudest guys on 40 and 80 and 160 from off the
left coast. (a pal sent me a wav. file of a 1971 CD party tonite, and I
realized that we have been doing this same type of thing for near 40
years....and still lovin it! email me if you want the link...its quite a
throwback..split rx and tx, etc.)
73 de K7SS