[3830] ARRLDX CW ZY7C(@PT7CB) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py8azt@dxbrasil.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW ZY7C(@PT7CB) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 06:38:32 -0800 (PST)
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: ZY7C
Operator(s): OH2MM, PT7AA, PT7CG, PY8AZT
Station: PT7CB

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  261    48
   80: 1039    58
   40:  837    59
   20: 1635    60
   15: 1271    56
   10:   35    13
-------------------
Total: 5078   294  Total Score = 4,478,796

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Great contest! First

Great contest! This operation was our first M/2 during the ARRL DX CW Contest.
Almost a year ago, we invited Ville, OH2MM to come by to Fortaleza to work with
us this Contest. A week before the ARRL CW we received confirmation that Ville
was coming to ZY7C. Great!

Our station is prepared for M/S, with some modification we could work
satisfactorily as M/2.

Just on the beginning, Mr. Murphy appeared. We lost the system of 7MHz and had
to improvise a sloper to continue on the dark hours. Without the stack of 40,
our major band of operation was compromised.

Congratulations to the team PJ2T they did an excellent job!

See you again on ARRL SSB leg.

73,
ZY7C Team