[3830] NAQP RTTY W7WHY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W7WHY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 20:23:04 -0800 (PST)
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   60    28
   40:  111    40
   20:  274    47
   15:    8     7
   10:
-------------------
Total:  453   122  Total Score = 56,172

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Team: Winter Folks 4 YCCC

Comments:

That was fun!  Hated to see my 10 hours come up.  Logger says I did about 9:59
hours, but don't think I was on quite that long.  Ten hours is about as long as
I've had my BIC for a long time.

Seems like 15 was open, but not much activity heard here.  I heard TS8II in
there just about all day long with a good signal.  Nothing heard on 10 at all.

I really like the LP and no packet cluster.  You can find a 'hard to find mult'
and get them without the thundering packet pileup.  And, LP gives everyone an
even footing.  Got all states except for ME and ND.  Never heard either on on
all weekend.

Lots of new calls again.  Seems like RTTY contesting is really getting popular.
 Most are doing a bang-up job.  Only had a couple of weird Q's that made me
smile!

Thanks for all the Q's and 73.
Tom W7WHY

Radio 1  TS-450SAT + RASCAL
Radio 2  FT-840 + RASCAL

80 meter dipole, 40 meter vertical and center fed zepp, 2 el 20 meter
monobander, 15 meter center fed zepp/w Johnson Matchbox.
N1MM Logger 8.12.9