[3830] NAQP RTTY WW4LL(@W8JI) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fdennin@numail.org
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY WW4LL(@W8JI) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 05:26:03 -0800 (PST)
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): WW4LL
Station: W8JI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

   80:  249    47
   40:  337    53
   20:  144    30
   15:   13     4
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  743   134  Total Score = 99,562

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: SWACC #1

Comments:

Started about an hour an 39 mins after the official start and went 10 straight
hours.

Couple of guys moved in on top of me,then zero beated me to tell me that "I"
was splattering.  I hadn't yet made a S&P pass so I moved rather than fight it
and picked up a couple of mults, so thanks.

Signals overall were pretty good.  When I worked PY2NY I kept printing him with
difficulty as PY2NE and after a few tries, he came up clean as PY2NY.  It helps
to have 80 meter antennas at 3 levels at W8JI's from 300 ft apexs and down.
Thanks for hanging in there to make the Q.

I really enjoy this contest and thanks to everyone.  Of course, thanks to Tom,
W8JI for use of his station and continuing improvements there.

73'.....Fred WW4LL@W8JI