[3830] NAQP RTTY KI6DY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ki6dy@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KI6DY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 06:46:37 -0800 (PST)
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: KI6DY
Operator(s): KI6DY
Station: KI6DY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 10:00
Radios: SO2R

   80:  220    46
   40:   99    33
   20:  169    35
   15:    8     4
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  496   118  Total Score = 58,528

Club:

Team: SWACC #2

Comments:

Intermittent SWR problem on 40 meter beam limited me on that band. Thanks for
those who pulled me out. Most stations on 80 were at or just above the noise
but there were plenty to work. Sure says something about the state of the solar
cycle when 80M is your best band. This has been an ongoing theme for me the past
several contests.

The new Icom-746PRO played well as a 2nd radio even though I still don't have
the remote CI-V interface working yet.

Someone complained earlier about the unattended pactor stations firing up on a
frequency in use. Happened to me several times while running. What a pain.

73 de Bob (KI6DY)