[3830] CQ160 SSB NI5T Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB NI5T Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 06:54:56 -0800 (PST)
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: NI5T
Operator(s): N5BG, N5IA, W5CF, N7AM
Station: NI5T

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: NM   DM52
Operating Time (hrs): 30

Total:  QSOs = 786  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 16  Total Score = 129,291

Club: Virden Contest Club

Comments:

The conditons were fair both nights from Southwest New Mexico.  There was quite
a bit more QRN the 2nd night.

One AF the 1st night.  One EU the 2nd night.  A few Caribs and CA.  One SA the
1st night.  No KH6 the 1st night but one the 2nd night for the mult.  A handful
of KL7's.  UA0 and RW0 the 1st night.  Both VK and ZL the 2nd night at their
sunset; good grayline prop.

We worked all states except DE.  Saw AA1K/M spotted 2 hours after sunrise the
2nd morning.  No chance from here.  Thanks to K3VOA for DC.

About 40 VE's;  2,3,4,5,6,7 and NB.  A dozen or so XE's.  Muchas gracias
colegas.

Thanks to all for the contacts, and for being patient while we dug your signals
out of the QRM and QRN.  And an apology for those that we couldn't get into our
log.

73 de Milt, N5IA, one of the ops at NI5T