[3830] NAQP RTTY N9XX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Dan.N9XX@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N9XX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 08:15:35 -0800 (PST)
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: N9XX
Operator(s): N9XX
Station: N9XX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

   80:  104    38
   40:   61    30
   20:   49    19
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  214    87  Total Score = 18,618

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Team One

Comments:

I've been licensed since 1970, and something of a "little pistol" in contesting
since the 70s, but never had taken the time to get on RTTY until a few weeks
ago.  Triple Play WAS was a major catalyst, as well as chasing K5D.  Needless
to say, this was my first time in a RTTY contest, and it was fun!  Just wish I
could have gone to 80 meters earlier for a few close-in states, but family
off-time late-afternoon/early evening was a priority.  80 was wall-to-wall from
3550 to 3600 most of the evening.  I always enjoy the NAQP contests, so I'm
looking forward to the next one, and perhaps better conditions.  It's great to
"see" some of the same familiar callsigns and names that we see in the other
NAQPs, and nice to make acquaintances with the RTTY crowd.  73 Dan N9XX