[3830] CQ160 SSB E7DX(@E77DX) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB E7DX(@E77DX) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 14:34:36 -0800 (PST)
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: E7DX
Operator(s): E70T, E77DX
Station: E77DX

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Prijedor JN84IX
Operating Time (hrs): 30

Total:  QSOs = 1255  State/Prov = 29  Countries = 78  Total Score = 746,860

Club: BHCC

Comments:

This was activity without any plans. I came to E7 to spend few days working on
the antennas and staion, but Vlado E70T and Ranko E70R show up just few hours
before contest and we decide to make so acitivity. Ranko was operating in UBA
and Vlado and my self were playing hard core contesting...SSB on TOP BAND...
We did even some antena work during the day light.
Band was very quite, but not much acitivity from AS and AF and condx to NA were
not so good. Condx were better on sonday morning but band opened to late for us.
We heard CO and KS and few others about 1,5 hours after our sunrise but they
didnt heard us....Missed also CM and HC both of them heard but it was to late.
Anyway we are happy to claim new EU rekord, but let us first see how good are
our other EU competitors!

Setup
FT-2000 + amp
4 SQ  + vertical