[3830] UBA CW OP4K(ON4JZ) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, op4k@telenet.be
Subject: [3830] UBA CW OP4K(ON4JZ) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 14:38:35 -0800 (PST)
                    UBA DX Contest, CW

Call: OP4K
Operator(s): ON4JZ
Station: OP4K

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Antwerp
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:  131    32
   40:  222    47
   20:  189    29
   15:    1     1
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  544   110  Total Score = 156,310

Club: Antwerp Contest Club

Comments:

Started as a rocket on 20 meters. After 2 hours I achieved 190 q's. I got called
by VR2XLN, VU2UR and YB4IR.
Running just collapsed after a frustrated SOB ass**ll came jamming on my
frequency so time to swap to 40 meters. Other nice calls were from YB3XM,
YB3JBJ and some US on the back of the beam. At 16.30Z (3 1/2 hours into the
contest) my counter stopped at 357 q's.
Time to leave home for refereeing 2 basketball games.
Back home in the shack at 23.40Z to attack 80 and 40 meters for the last 2 1/2
hours to finalize my entry into "6 hours high power class".
I was spotted after 2 qso's and this made life very tough. I had to repeat
several times reports as callers just kept sending as if I was a rare DX
station.  Switched between 80 and 40 meters to end with 544 QSO's, 110
multipliers and 156310 points. I surpassed my score of 2008 (478 QSO's, 92
multipliers, 112424 points).
Tnx to all for the qso's and points but sri for those who called in vain
73 de Joe

FT-2000
Acom 2000
18 el Optibeam (10/15/20/40m)