[3830] CQ160 SSB VE9KAR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kentross@rogers.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB VE9KAR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 14:56:59 -0800 (PST)
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: VE9KAR
Operator(s): VE9KAR
Station: VE9KAR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: New Maryland
Operating Time (hrs): 20

Total:  QSOs = 342  State/Prov = 39  Countries = 18  Total Score = 95,817

Club: FARC

Comments:

Conditions were good here, there was a good opening into Europe the first night,
was open the second night as well, but signals were not as strong, There was so
much activity that a lot of the dx stations were stepped on by NA stations that
could not hear them. I use N1MM as my logging program,Station here is modest,
Kenwood TS-570S, 100 watts into a low dipole, however the location seems to be
very good for 160M. Thanks for all the contacts, hope to do it again next year.