[3830] CQ160 SSB KU8E Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB KU8E Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 15:37:50 -0800 (PST)
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

Total:  QSOs = 287  State/Prov = 47  Countries = 15  Total Score = 44,530

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Wacky weather weekend here in SW Georgia limited my operating time. We had about
3 inches of rain and severe thunderstorms on Friday night and part of Saturday.
Lost our power and it was out for most of Friday night. Most of my operating
time was on Saturday night. On Sunday morning the snow started and we ended up
with about 4 inches before it was over. My inverted L was coated in ice and
snow so I didn't even bother to get on for the last hour. It was the first time
we have experienced any snow since moving to this part of Georgia. Good news is
the WX forecast is for the temps to be back around 70 late this week !

Jeff  KU8E