[3830] MSQP WQ5L/5 Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MSQP WQ5L/5 Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 16:55:45 -0800 (PST)
                    Mississippi QSO Party

Call: WQ5L/5
Operator(s): WQ5L
Station: WQ5L

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Poplarville, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   80:     36       81
   40:     89      109
   20:     36       19
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:    161      209  Mults = 73  Total Score = 27,010

Club:

Comments:

My home county, Harrison, is always well represented in the MSQP, so I figured
I'd hand out a different one this time. Drove up to my mother's home in Pearl
River County, hung a multiband dipole in a big oak tree, and set up the radio
in the garage. Worked well enough, and the great food was a bonus! (thanks
Mom)

Got home in time to operate the last hour or so from here... 45 Qs x 24 mults
not included in the above. Thanks for the Qs. 73,

-- Ray WQ5L