[3830] ARRLDX CW IR4M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW IR4M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 06:51:15 -0800 (PST)
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: IR4M
Operator(s): I4EWH, I4FYF, I4IFL, I4KLY, IK0VVE, IK3QAR, IK4DCW, IK4HVR,
IK4MGP, IK4SXJ, IK4WMH, IK4ZGO, IZ4GWE
Station: IR4M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Monte Codruzzo (FC)
Operating Time (hrs): 43

  160:  102    31
   80:  448    52
   40: 1103    57
   20: 1400    60
   15:  406    40
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 3459   240  Total Score = 2,481,120

Club:

Comments:

With 45% claimed points more than last year we are satisfied of our result.
This is due mainly to better propagation, with good runs also on
15m, but also to the past year works in station improvements. With 10m
still dead unfortunately we had no opportunity to test the new 2x5L stack.

This time we suffered a few minor equipment failure and a major failure to
the 160 vertical antenna, who forced us to suspend a good pile-up at our
sunrise on Sunday morning.

Thanks to IK0VVE for join the Team for the first time. It was a great pleasure
for us!

Thanks also to our friends of IR2C team for the "local" challenge!

See you in SSB leg!

IR4M Team