[3830] CQ160 SSB WO9S Single Op HP

To: Contest distribution <3830@contesting.com>, smc@w9smc.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB WO9S Single Op HP
From: "Jonathan L. Rosner" <rosner@hep.uchicago.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 22:33:28 -0600 (CST)
                CQ 160-Meter Contest Phone - 2009

                Call:  WO9S             State:  IL
                Mode:  SSB              Category: SO HP

                 100 QSOs               233     QSO points
        x       37      Multipliers
        =       8621    Claimed score

Station Description:    FT990, QRO 2500DX loafing at 500 watts
                        Antennas: 1/4-wave sloper, fixed RX loop NE-SW

Operators:  WO9S

Just an hour and a half to operate.  Nice to run into so many friends.
Alsmost exactly the same score as last year.

Club competion: Society of Midwest Contesters

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest.

        Jonathan L. Rosner   WO9S