[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, desk@nwlink.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 20:13:57 -0800 (PST)
                    NCCC Sprint - Mar 6

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   0      0
   80:  16      4
   40:  29      7
   20:  12      2
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  57     13  Total Score = 741

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

This was funny!... sitting on 20ssb w/ some pals in KH6 getting ready for ARRL
and looked up and saw the clock at 0229...one minute til sprint!!  luckily was
on 20...and was beaming S Pac....so backscatter into NCCC land was maybe
possible.   Found a scrap of notepad paper and started scribbling
numbers..1.2.3.4.... found out later that when i got to 39, i went to
30.31.32...etc.  What a scramble! really funny!!... Did get KenCa and RickCa
into the log on backscatter on 20 at the start.   As usual, happy to have lots
of Qs at the expense of mults. Local boys N7LOX, W7OM, K7RI, NN7SS made for
plenty to do!  understand NG7Z was on too but nary a peep made it here to West
Seattle. I know we all could of had more mults if we didnt call each other so
much, but thats most of the fun...the speed of QSOs.  Went to 160 w/ 3 minutes
to go and no one around cept some ragchewers on 1815..so went back to 80
thinking the contest didnt include 160..which i find out, did indeed..so no 160
this time. Hope in the future more time is spent, by more, on 160..maybe 2
minutes or 3. ... See you all this weekend in the pileups of the ARRL PHONE.
............... and don't forget..if you're hanging around at 0430 during the
week, we have a contester's corner on 160 at 1843 or so, nightly.  On ssb. Good
group showing up most all the time. 73 de DanWA