[3830] ARRLDX SSB W3PP M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W3PP M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 06:47:04 -0700
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W3PP
Operator(s): W3PP WB4FDT WG3J K1RY N3RRR K3JD SARA
Station: W3PP

Class: M/M HP
QTH: DE
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   76    50
   80:  273    78
   40:  443    90
   20: 1088   117
   15:  221    66
   10:   49    17
Total: 2150   418  Total Score = 2,643,432

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Condx not as good as on the CW weekend so 20m was a zoo.  Mostly green ops, but
we had a good time.  The 160 op said we were not getting out well Friday night
with only 40 Q's and 35 countries.  I found the 160 sloper lying near the
ground Saturday morning.  The winds had felled a tree, taking it down.  Heavy
QRN was our excuse the second night.  The late hour Sunday 10 meter blitz was
probably the highlight of the weekend conditions.